пятница, 18 мая 2012 г.

Sedgwick, Marcus.  Revolver. Roaring Brook Press,  2010. $16.99. 978-1-59643-592-6;  
Sig is alone with his father’s body when the lawless man his father had managed to escape appears out of the icy wilderness.Genre: Thriller, Historical, Young Adult

I would like to read this book because it has an exciting  plot. Also I like genre of this book. And it is  good that the book not very long and the story really wonderful.I want to know about fate of the boy and what will happen in the end of the book.


Once Upon a Time (2011)
Centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real.
I would like to watch this TV show because I like the plot and also I like the actors.


I don't really want to play these games because I never play computer games.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий