пятница, 11 мая 2012 г.

Basic:
- LMAO - laughing My Ass Off
- LOL -  laughing out loud 
- MYOB -  Mind Your Own Business 
- BRB -  be right back 
- n00b - newbie
- OMG -  Oh My God 
- ROFL -  Rolling On Floor Laughing 
- m8 - mate
- 10x - thanks
- 2moro - tomorrow



Intermediate:
- @TEOTD - At The end of The Day
- RUOK? - Are You Ok?
- 2L84 that - to late late for that
- CU L8R -  see you later



Advanced:
my hart S n pieces n 1ly u put it bac 2gtha
I gueS I nevr told u, Im so hpE dat youre myn
R U free 2nite or S it going 2 cost me ?
LOL lamo teens n their lamo txtN
n therry theres no diff btw therry n prctic. n prctic der S.
welcom 2 my nu fav sport - txt msgN!
dnt B irreplaceable , F U cnt B replaced , U cnt B promoD



- My heart is in only you  put it back together
- I guess I never told you, I am so happy that you are mine
- Are you free tonight or is it going to cost me?
- loughing out of loud lame teens in their  lame texting
- In theory there is no difference between theory in practice there is
- Welcome to my new favourite sport text messaging!
- Don't be irreplaceable, for you can't be replaced you can't be promoced






The West African state of Niger, currently severely affected by a growing regional food crisis, has become the worst place in the world to be a mother, according to Save the Children


De west africn st8 of niger,curently severly afectd bi groN regionl fud crisiz, S becom de wost plas n de wold 2 B made acodN 2 sav de children.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий